2011年7月14日木曜日

SUMMER!!!

What I am going to do in this summer is..... Going to OKINAWA with my mother and the second oldest sister!



My Dad has to work and the oldest one has something else to do....

We are planing to join the bus tour!
I really want to go Chura-Umi Aquarium!!


SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!

And also, on Sep. 21st is my parents 25th anniversary, so my sisters and I are planing to do something special for them.



We have one plan already.
It is that we take so many pictures at important places for our parents.
For example, where they had wedding and so on.
We need to take photos before that date.
My sisters are busy doing something during summer (mostly working as a part-time or club, OR studying...).
So it is so hard to gather three of us and think about nice ideas and do them...

BUT, I`m looking forward to think about more suprise plans for them!

I would LOVE to go to Matsuri!
There are Nabarigawa-matsuri at my home town.



I usesd to go there every year, but it is on July / 30 this year...
I think I cannot meke it...

Before all those fun things, I have to pass all the exams...
HAVE FUN everyone!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿