2011年6月16日木曜日

My Weekend:)

These days, I finish my report, do my HW, watch movies at home and the theater, talk to friends and go to school.

I had nice weekend last week. (6/10-6/12)
On Friday, my friend came to my place.


We had dinner at the cafe called "Spoon".

We didn`t stay up late because we had plan going to America-village and Umeda on Saturday.

On Saturday, we went to America-village in Osaka and just walked around a bit, but we didn`t find anything intersting this time, so we went to Umeda.



We went to HEP.
We took few PRIKURAs and as we go down, we walked around and bought few things.

We went to dinner with friends from JUKU(some kind of the school).
There were 12 of us.
We reserved one restaurant(IZAKAYA), but there were a situation, so we moved to other restaurant.
I forgot the name, but it was good!!
Some of us are already turned to 20 year old, so we had so much drinks!
It was really fun talking to some old friends!

After that dinner, I had sleep over at my friends` house who came to my place on Friday.
We got her home around 11:30 PM.
We talked a little bit. After a while we were in FUTON in dark, but we couldn`t stop talking.
We finally went to sleep around 4AM.

On Sunday, we woke up arond 10AM.
We watched some Concert DVDs almost all day.

Her boyfriend came over. That was my first meeting him.
When he left the house, it was around 1 AM.
We had soooo much fun.

That was exciting things that happened to me on last weekend....:)

Now, I`m having trouble go to sleep and wake up early... :-p

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿